Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Jesus Is Coming To Get Me

2 Timothy 1:3-5

"I thank God Whom I worship with a pure conscience,in the spirit of my fathers, when without ceasing I remember you night and day in my prayers,
And when, as I recall your tears, I yearn to see you so that I may be filled with joy.
am calling up memories of your sincere and unqualified faith (theleaning of your entire personality on God in Christ in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness), [a faith] that first lived permanently in [the heart of] your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am [fully] persuaded, [dwells] in you also."

Paul was so full of love for Timothy and his parents. Oh to have God Parents...
He is remembering the things of Jesus, Jesus friends, times that show faithfulness of purpose... I have those times now that I can cry about with tears of joy... Jesus and I cry together often over you all... He died for us, and is coming to get those who worship Him as their Only One True Lord... He is coming to get me.... I can smell the Rain...


PJCopty

No comments: